Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome

Welcome back to the "In The Know" blog which has had a short hiatus whilst I was on LSL. I had a fabulous break, feel re-energised and I look forward to the new academic year.

After returning from Spain and France I spent about a week sorting through my many digital photos and created a photo book  using the online publishing service called blurb.This is now my third book and there are others in the pipeline.Creating these books doesn't require too many technical skills, is affordable and the books created are wonderful keepsakes of your life experiences.If you would like to know more about how to go about creating them ,you just need to ask or click on the link below.


No doubt this year will bring many challenges,changes and exciting times for the ISC  as it continues to adapt to our changing world.Through our involvement in eSupport,eSmart,traditional information literacy programs and online platforms we will endeavour to support  the learning and teaching needs of our students and teachers in a digital world.

No comments:

Post a Comment