Thursday, March 6, 2014

Learning Intentions





Last year I posted about the Education Services Australia's Assessment for Learning site.I thought that it would be worth mentioning it again because one of its 7 Professional Learning modules is on 
Learning Intentions.It's a fantastic module that explains clearly and succintly what Learning Intentions  and Success Criteria are all about. I particularly like the examples.
Click on Learning Modules to access it.


The ISC now has in its Teacher Reference collection the Education Services Australia's  Assessment For Learning DVD's that focus on
  • Strategic questioning
  • Effective feedback
  • Peer feedback and student self assessment 
  •  

 




1 comment:

  1. I found this reading very helpful Marianne. I can now use the acronym KUD (what do I want students to know and/or understand and/or do in each lesson, to develop the learning intentions. The examples were helpful. This would be excellent reading for all staff using learning intentions and success criteria.

    ReplyDelete