Wednesday, December 9, 2015

So long Marianne

Last Friday I organised my last Holiday Reading Function and yes it was tinged with sadness. Thank you to all staff who have supported this event and helped to nurture a reading culture on our campus. I have enjoyed these events  over the last ten years and they  have  satisfied my love of reading and also my love of cooking!
This will be my last post and it is also tinged with sadness. The In The Know blog has been a labour of love and I am grateful that I started it five years ago  as it has been a fantastic professional learning opportunity for me. I would highly recommend having  your own digital PLN  as it certainly keeps you inspired and informed.

We are in exciting times with regards to educational change and  I will watch from a distance, with much interest, the moves Gippsland Grammar  makes to ensure  an education that embraces the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment